Covid-19 Update

We are watching and waiting to see if we’re still able to hold some form of festivites for Viking Fest 2021. The final decision will be made April 1st.

We are not accepting any parade or vendor applications at this time. 

Please keep checking back for updates, we will post more information as it comes in. 

#PoulsboStrong